Saturday, February 6, 2010

What Is The Laser To Get To The Top Of Funbrain How Do I Refill My Samsung ML 1610 Laser Printer Cartridge? Are The Top-ups The Best And Cheapest Way To Go?

How do i refill my Samsung ML 1610 laser printer cartridge? Are the top-ups the best and cheapest way to go? - what is the laser to get to the top of funbrain

I try to fill my laser printer cartridges and found that there are many ways to go about it. Please can someone do guide me hoe to deal with my specific cartridge? Thank you.

4 comments:

Eye see! said...

https: / / / www.tximedia.co.uk Shop / index.ph ...

hike_101... said...

May not be replenished. When filled to the printer detects the ink level.
Today, new compatible and remanufactured cartridges are very inexpensive and reliable. If you find a problem, have one years warranty.

http://www.123inkcartridges.ca/samsung-t ...

Peter said...

Save a small circle with a round tool usually comes with hot refill.Put toner in and seal the hole with tape.PS try to keep it out of my hands and keep a diary.

STERLING... said...

it may be cheaper to buy parts, but the problem is that your printer's case is not worth it. Go to a place like www.oyyyyy.com and test their first awards

Post a Comment