Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lightweight Tripod For Hiking Your Take On Carbon Fibre Tripods...?

Your take on carbon fibre tripods...? - lightweight tripod for hiking

I am thinking to buy a lightweight Gitzo that I take pictures in the mountains on bkpkng / hiking / travel. But I said the light CF tripod (like the GT-0530 I did not think of mine) will be used when the wind is present. My body is EOS 5D and lenses is the EF 17-40 mm f/4L USM and EF 100-400 mm 4.5-5.6 L IS USM. For $ 400 on a tripod, I expected to work in slightly windy conditions for the lenses to do ... In any case, is the official question: are these super lightweight tripod is only useful once again under the conditions and if not, what would be a minimum weight for the tripod that I use these glasses with me allowed to? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment